Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Campics part 2

Hey all,
Here's the next batch of comics from the trail.

Our buddy Jody from the Smokies used this trick to get some killer fires going in those shelter chimneys.
Sorry for the bad quality of the pic. Sometimes I'm just too rushed to take a decent photo! I never actually used this method, but Crabapple kept her lunch nice and cool for a morning with the water bladder technique.

If any of you do try walking in sandals, be careful! It's really easy to twist an ankle, or cut a toe if you are walking over rough terrain.

Another crappy picture taken inside the dimly lit hostel.

It was insane. This section of the trail was the absolute WORST when it came to trash. Everywhere you went there were little paper flowers and beer cans. And on more than one occasion we found human turds in the campsites... Ungh. People PLEEEASE!

Well, that's it for this week. Next week will be the final installment of comics. And then what am I going to do with all my time?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these comics are so great!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.