adventures of Scuttlebutt in the forests of Georgia thru Virginia
Awesome! So did you make bear spray using bubblegum and duct tape to warrant such a sweet name?
McGuyver is so fitting. Love the new photos! Esp the one of you with the ice cream cone. Mmmmmm, mint chocolate chip. - Eileen
I built a raincatcher with my poncho, the shelter we were staying in, an empty bottle, a rock, two walking poles, and a blade of grass... no kidding.
I expect a full exploded diagram of said raincatcher upon your return to ny. we could use one in the backyard. you never know when the shits gonna hit the fan. L
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome! So did you make bear spray using bubblegum and duct tape to warrant such a sweet name?
McGuyver is so fitting. Love the new photos! Esp the one of you with the ice cream cone. Mmmmmm, mint chocolate chip. - Eileen
I built a raincatcher with my poncho, the shelter we were staying in, an empty bottle, a rock, two walking poles, and a blade of grass... no kidding.
I expect a full exploded diagram of said raincatcher upon your return to ny. we could use one in the backyard. you never know when the shits gonna hit the fan.
L
Post a Comment