Friday, June 8, 2007

You have new Picture Mail!

We've just arrived in Atlanta and the plane is taxiing to the gate. Thanks for all the support everyone! This pic is from my buds over at Kaiju studios!

M and I are staying with our friends Stephen and Erin in Atlanta tonight and then heading up to a cabin in Blue Ridge, GA. Well, it's more like a vacation home on a hill than a cabin. Hot tub and all! Although, with the 90 degree weather we've got here right now, I'm not sure how exciting a dip in the hot tub will be.

Tuesday will be my first step back on the trail since M, Y, and I completed the first 30-some miles a few years back. I'm getting pretty excited! A little nervous, but more just psyched to start this journey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck!

I hope the solar panel thingy works. I'm looking forward to reading updates!

Watch out for bears, killer squirrels, and Blair Witches, and don't go Timothy Treadwell on us.